Safety Kwik Link 4-40 (12)
These are 4-40 Safety Lock Kwik-Link Clevis' from Dubro. Used on model aircraft for connecting control rods to control surfaces.
|Retail $16.95 SAVE 21% !|
382 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Self tapping design leaves no slop on the pushrod threads..
- Square nylon shank for easy installation and adjustment..
- 10% lighter than a steel clevis..
- Brass plated stepped steel pin does not bind on control horns an has a large flat head for easy removal..
- Brass plated steel safety lock slides into a groove on the pin for secure and solid lock..
- Safety lock is mounted in a track system on the clevis body to hel prevent it from being lost..
- Length: 1-1/8"
- Width: 5/16"
- Shank Width: 3/16"
Twelve 4-40 Safety Lock Kwik-Link Clevis'
Requirements & Suggestions
- 4-40 Pushrods of modeler's choice
- Installing clevis' onto pushrods
For other sizes of safety lock clevis', use 2-56 (DUBQ1510 qty 2) (DUBQ1511 qty 12 4-40 (DUBQ1514 qty 2) (DUBQ1515 qty 12 2mm (DUBQ1518 qty 2) (DUBQ1519 qty 12).