DH-4 Park Flyer Kit
This is the radio controlled, electric powered Dumas DH-4 Park Flyer Kit.
|Retail $77.95 SAVE 21% !|
1,750 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
Construction: Hand selected laser cut balsa Vacuum molded cowl Rudder and Elevator Control: Wire pushrod Servo Placement: Mounted in rails on fuselage Landing Gear: 1/16" diameter wire front, tail wire skid requires bending.
- Length: 25" (635mm)
- Wingspan: 35" (889mm)
- Wing Area: 329sq.in. (22.74 sq dm)
- Airfoil: Flat bottom
- Center of Gravity (CG): 1-13/16" (46mm) back from the leading edge of the TOP wing
- Control Throws-
- Elevator, Up and Down: 5/8" (11mm)
- Rudder, Left and Right: 3/4" (20mm)
- Dumas Product Number: 1812
All balsa, lightweight colored (blue and yellow) tissue covering, two 2" (51mm) diameter plastic main wheels, tail wire skid, CA hinges and all hardware to comlete the kit, instruction manual, two full-size plan sheets, and vacuum molded cowling.
Requirements & Suggestions
- GWS IPS (indoor power system) motor with "A" ratio gear drive
- 3 channel radio system
- 3 micro servos
- 5A ESC w/BEC GWSM2059
- 2 cell 700mAh LiPo battery
- GWS 8x6 prop, GWSQ2017
- Building and field equipment