This is the radio controlled, electric powered Dumas Taylorcraft Park Flyer Kit.
|Retail $73.95 SAVE 21% !|
1,658 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
Construction: Hand selected laser cut balsa Vacuum molded cowl Rudder and Elevator Control: Wire pushrod Servo Placement: Mounted in rails on fuselage Landing Gear: 1/16" diameter wire front, tail wire skid requires bending.
- Length: 23-7/8" (606mm)
- Wingspan: 40" (1016mm)
- Wing Area: 272sq.in. (17.57 sq dm)
- Airfoil: Flat bottom
- Center of Gravity (CG): 1-7/8" (48mm) back from the leading edge of the wing
- Control Throws-
- Elevator, Up and Down: 3/4" (19mm)
- Rudder, Left and Right: 7/8" (22mm)
- Dumas Product Number: 1814
All balsa, lightweight colored (blue and yellow) tissue covering two 1-3/4" (45mm) lightweight foam main wheels, tail wire skid, lightweight plastic tail wheel, CA hinges and all hardware to complete kit, instruction manual, two full-size plan sheets, acetate sheet for windows and vacuum molded cowl.
Requirements & Suggestions
- GWS IPS (indoor power system) motor with "A" ratio gear drive
- 3 channel radio system
- 2 micro servos
- 5A ESC w/BEC GWSM2059
- 2 cell 700mAh LiPo battery
- GWS 8x6 prop, GWSQ2017
- Building and field equipment