This is a Walnut scale, Rubber-Powered, T-34 Mentor Free Flight Model. For Beginners Learning How To Build & Fly Or The Advanced Modeler.
|Retail $22.95 SAVE 23% !|
Dumas Item # dum204
504 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
- "Stick and Tissue" Construction (Many Small Sticks Glued Together To Form The Airplane and Then The Frame Is Covered With Tissue Paper).
- Over 50 Lazer-Cut Parts and Hand Selected Balsa.
- Light-Weight Red and White Tissue Paper Covering.
- Color Peel-And-Stick Decal Set.
- Full Size Plan and Step-By-Step Instructions.
- Plastic Propeller, Tailwheel and 2-Two-Piece Wheels.
- Vacuum-Formed Clear Plastic Cowling and Windshield Sheet.
- F.A.I. Tan II Contest Rubber Bands.
- Un-Bent Landing Gear Wire and Pre-Hooked Propeller Shaft.
- This is a Low-Wing, Two Cockpit training plane.
- Wingspan: 17.5"
- Length: 13-1/4"
- Height: 4" (at wheels
- Dumas Product Number: 204
Full Size Plans, Step-By-Step Instructions, Balsa Sticks, Lazer-Cut Balsa Sheets, Vacuum-Formed Cowling, Plastic Propeller and Wheels, Wire Propeller Shaft & Landing Gear, Tissue Paper, Decals and Windshield.
Hobby Knife, Razor Blade, Canopy Scissors, Plan Protector, Needle Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters, CA Glue, Paint For Cowling(Like Testors), Sandpaper, White Glue To Attach Covering, 1/8" Brush, Nitrate Dope,