This is a Walnut scale, Rubber-Powered, MIG-17 Airplane Model from Dumas. For Beginners Learning How to Build & Fly or the Advanced Modeler.
|Retail $41.95 SAVE 24% !|
906 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Stick and Tissue construction, many small sticks glued together t form the airplane and then covered with tissue paper.
- Over 80 laser-cut parts and hand selected balsa.
- Lightweight gray tissue paper covering.
- Full size plan and step-by-step instructions.
- Molded plastic canopy.
- Plastic propeller.
- FAI Tan II Contest Rubber Bands.
- Wingspan: 17.5" (444mm)
Full size plans, step-by-step instructions, balsa sticks, laser-cut balsa sheets, plastic prop, landing gear, tissue paper, rubber bands and clear plastic for windshield
Requirements & Suggestions
- Hobby knife, razor blade, scissors, plan protector, needle nose pliers/wire cutters, CA glue, sandpaper, white glue or 1/8" paint brush