L-19 Bird Dog 18'
This is a Walnut scale, Rubber-Powered, L-19 Bird Dog 18" Airplane Model from Dumas. For Beginners Learning How to Build & Fly or the Advanced Modeler.
|Retail $31.95 SAVE 21% !|
718 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Stick and Tissue construction, many small sticks glued together t form the airplane and then covered with tissue paper.
- Over 70 laser-cut parts and hand selected balsa.
- Lightweight colored tissue paper covering.
- Full size plan and step-by-step instructions.
- Vacuum molded parts.
- Plastic propeller.
- FAI Tan II Contest Rubber Bands.
- Wingspan: 17.5" (444mm)
Full size plans, step-by-step instructions, balsa sticks, laser-cut balsa sheets, 5" (127mm) plastic prop, landing gear, tissue paper, and rubber bands
Requirements & Suggestions
- Hobby knife, razor blade, scissors, plan protector, needle nose pliers/wire cutters, CA glue, sandpaper, white glue or 1/8" paint brush