For over 30 years, the Alpha has been the first choice for millions of rocket modelers. Easy to build, rugged performance, parachute recovery - the perfect model rocket kit to get you started! Features die-cut balsa fins. Flies to 1200 feet!
Mar 25, 2014
- Flies up to 1200 feet (369m) depending on chosen rocket engine.
- Classic first rocket.
- Rugged high performance.
- Self-adhesive decals.
- Die-cut balsa fins.
- Plain cardboard body tube.
- One-piece White plastic nose cone.
- Parachute recovery.
- Rocket Skill level 1: quick and easy to build.
- Estes' full 1 year warranty.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launch instructions.
- Length: 12.3" (31.2 cm)
- Diameter: 0.98" (24.9 mm)
- Weight: 0.8 oz (23 g)
- Recovery: 12" (30 cm) parachute
- Fins: Die cut balsa fins
- Maximum Altitude: 1000 ft (305 m)
- Estes Product Number: 1225
- One model rocket kit
- Detailed Instructions
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
- Model Rocket Engine: A8-3 (first flight), B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7
- Igniters (est2302) (usually included with the engines)
- Recovery Wadding (est302274)
- Launch Pad (est302215)
- Launch Controller (est302220)
For How To Build a Model Rocket