The Baby Bertha is a miniature version of one of the most popular kits of all time, the Big Bertha. The Baby Bertha soars to 575 feet. It has die cut balsa fins and can be launched on A, B and C Estes model rocket engines.
|Retail $13.99 SAVE 23% !|
Estes Rockets Item # est1261
308 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
Oct 04, 2013
- Die cut balsa fins.
- Assembled 12" parachute recovery with shock cord.
- Natural color body tube allows you to create a custom paint scheme.
- Molded, one-piece plastic nose cone.
- Can be launched on A-class, B-class and C-class rocket engines.
- Estes' full 1 year warranty.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launch instructions.
- Length: 12.75 in. (32.4 cm)
- Diameter: 1.64 in. (41.7 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz. (58.2 g)
- Recovery: 12 in. (30 cm) Parachute
- Fins: Die cut balsa fins
- Maximum Altitude: 575 ft. (175 m)
- Recommended Engines: A8-3, B4-4, B6-4, C6-5
- Estes Product Number: 1261
- One model rocket kit
- Detailed Instructions
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
- Model Rocket Engine: A8-3 (first flight), B4-4, B6-4, C6-5
- Igniters (est2302) (usually included with the engines)
- Recovery Wadding (est302274)
- Launch Pad (est302215)
- Launch Controller (est302220)
For How To Build a Model Rocket