LiPo 4S 14.8V 2200mAh 30C Elctrfly w/Ult Plug
This is the Great Planes ElectriFly Lithium Polymer 4S 2200mAh 14.8V 30C Battery Pack with Balance Connector.
Great Planes # gpmgpmp0862
|Retail $54.99 SAVE 30% !|
Great Planes Item # gpmgpmp0862
Out of Stock
Discontinued - No longer available for purchase
Trust 1000's of Reviews on Hobbylinc.com
Industry Leading Loyalty Program
Buy - Earn - Save
Buy - Earn - Save
Website security verified by GoDaddy.
Easy, Quick and Hassle Free Returns for 30 Days
Sign-Up for Specials, Coupons, & More
You Might Also Like
DRIVE 20C 3S 2200mAh 11.1V LiPo- UNI 2.0 Plug
UH1B Huey US Army Helicopter Vietnam 1967 -- Pre-Built Plastic Model Helicopter -- 1/72 -- #36908
3200mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LIPO , UNI 2.0
Merkava 2 Israeli Tank w/RKM (Assembled) -- Pre-Built Plastic Model Tank -- 1/144 Scale -- #631
Ho UPS AIRPORT SET
AAV7 USMC 2004 Iraqi Tank (Assembled) -- Pre-Built Plastic Model -- 1/144 Scale -- #626
2200mAh 3S 11.1V 50C LIPO , UNI 2.0
M1A1 Abrams USMC NATO Camo Tank (Assembled) -- Pre-Built Plastic Model -- 1/144 Scale -- #611
← Swipe To View More →
- Balancing allows all cells to fully charge to 4.2V ensurin maximum power from the pack, plus conditions the cells bette so they will last longer.
- Safer as long as the Cell Balancer or a properly equipped Charge with Balancing Capabilities is used.
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Number of Cells in Series: 4
- Rated Voltage: 14.8V
- Discharge Current: 30C
- Maximum Recommended Charging Amps: 2.2A
- Pack Dimensions: 4.0 x 1.4 x 1.3" (102 x 35 x 32mm)
- Weight: 8.3oz (235g)
- Great Planes ElectriFly Lithium Polymer 4S 2200mAh 14.8V 30C Balance
- Battery Pack with ElectriFly Balance Connector, Deans Ultra Plug and Instruction Sheet
- READ the ENTIRE instruction sheet included with battery before use.
- ALWAYS use a LiPo-approved Charger.
- ALWAYS use a LiPo Cell Balancer.
- NEVER Charge over 4.2V per cell.
- NEVER Charge at currents greater than 1C.
- NEVER Charge through the "To ESC or "DISCHARGE" lead.
- NEVER Trickle Charge.
- NEVER allow to Discharge below 2.5V per cell.
- NEVER disassemble or modify pack wiring in any way or puncture cells.
- NEVER place on combustible materials or leave unattended durin Charging.
- ALWAYS charge in a fireproof location.
- ALWAYS set charger's output volts to match battery volts.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach of children.