Douglas SBD3 Dauntless 31.25''
This is a Giant 3/4" Scale Balsa SBD-3 Dauntless Flying Model Kit from Guillow's. For Experienced Modelers.
|Retail $122.99 SAVE 20% !|
2,787 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- A balsa skeleton framework is assembled and covered with a tissue and dope finish.
- Designed to be flown rubber powered, .049 free flight or .09 control line.
- The fuselage is roomy enough to accept simple R/C equipment (with a .049-.07 engine) but instructions and diagrams for this are not included.
- Makes a magnificent display piece if built as a non-flying model.
- Operating bomb trapeze.
- Retractable landing gear.
- Moveable dive brakes.
- Sliding canopy.
- Machine gun/access panel.
- Movable tail surfaces.
- Scale combat pilot figure.
- Extremely detailed instructions on various sheets in kit.
- Scale: 3/4"
- Wingspan: 31-1/4" (79.4cm)
- Guillows Product Number: 1003
Decals; scale WWII plastic wheels; plastic nose cowl; hub and spinner; exhaust ports; twin machine guns; one large droppable bomb; two small fixed bombs; landing gear struts; tailwheel struc- ture; clear bubble canopy; two-color cockpit interior; wide-blade prop; 6' rubber thread; light silkspan; die-cut balsa parts; clay for balancing model; reinforced wire landing gear; generous quanti- ties of strip stock; plywood firewall; tip guide; bellcrank base; control line handle; pushrod wire; bellcrank; elevator horn; hinge material; nylon flying line; stock for all balsa tail surfaces.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Single Edge Razor Blades
- Hobby Knife
- Wax Paper
- Common Pins
- Fine Sandpaper
- See Instruction Manual for Other Requirements
Kit is extremely complex and requires a great deal of reading and preparation before assembly process. Look for various assembly options, and check out all instruction sheets