Grumman F6F3 Hellcat
This is a Giant 3/4" Scale Balsa Grumman F6F-3 Hellcat Flying Model Kit from Guillow's. For Experienced Modelers.
|Retail $113.99 SAVE 29% !|
2,322 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- A balsa skeleton framework is assembled and covered with a tissue and dope finish.
- Designed to be flown rubber powered, .049 free flight or .09 control line.
- The fuselage is roomy enough to accept simple R/C equipment (with a .049-.07 engine) but instructions and diagrams for this are not included.
- Makes a magnificent display piece if built as a non-flying model.
- Sliding canopy.
- Simulated engine.
- Retractable landing gear.
- Retractable tail wheel.
- Moveable tail surfaces.
- Moveable flaps/ailerons.
- Scale combat pilot figure.
- Extremely detailed instructions on various sheets in kit.
- Scale: 3/4"
- Wingspan: 32-3/4" (83.2cm)
- Guillows Product Number: 1005
38 vacuum formed plastic parts including bubble canopy, nose cowl, exhaust ports, auxiliary fuel tank and gear struts; 12 injection molded parts including scale wheels, flying propeller, nose bearing and retractable landing gear pivot blocks; 19 die-cut plywood parts and 162 die-cut balsa parts; decals; interior cockpit layout; 72" of rubber thread; silkspan for covering; wire for landing gear; balsa strip stock; balancing clay; plywood firewall; tip guide; bellcrank base; control line handle; pushrod wire; hinge material; bellcrank; elevator horn; nylon flying line; stock for all balsa tail surfaces.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Single Edge Razor Blades
- Hobby Knife
- Wax Paper
- Common Pins
- Fine Sandpaper
- See Instruction Manual for Other Requirements
Kit is extremely complex and requires a great deal of reading and preparation before assembly process. Look for various assembly options, and check out all instruction sheets