NIEUPORT 11 24
This is the 1/14th Scale Guillows Nieuport II Biplane Balsa Wood Kit. Originally designed for racing, this was the first combat airplane to carry the famed "Lafayette Escadrille" into battle on April 20, 1916.
|Retail $69.98 SAVE 21% !|
1,570 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Free flight kit may be powered by a rubber motor, an .020 nitro engine or built as a display model.
- Frame is constructed of laser cut balsa.
- Rubber thread included resembles a very long rubber band that is tied to create the rubber "motor."
- Wingspan: 24" (609mm)
- Length: 19" (482mm)
- Wing Area: 147 sq in (9.48 sq dm)
- Scale: 1:14 (approximate
- Guillows Product Number: 203LC
One 1/14th Scale Guillows Nieuport II Biplane Balsa Wood Kit with white tissue covering, scale plastic radial engine, gun, pilot figure, 2" (51mm) wheels, nose cowl, and propeller, decals, steel control rod, illustrated instruction sheet, plan sheet and rubber thread.
Requirements & Suggestions
Ambroid and plastic cement, dope, building tools,