Chicago Metra Bi-Level Commuter Train-Only Set - N-Scale
The modern Nippon Sharyo-built Gallery Bi-Level is based off of the same concept as the original Santa Fe El Capitan Bi-level design concept, whose success went on to inspire such double decker cars as Amtrak's Superliners and the Bombardier Bi-Level car which is also used in commuter service. Today, gallery Bi-Level cars such as those used by the Chicago Metra commuter service can be seen operating in several states across the United States, such as Virginia and California.
|Retail $200.00 SAVE 23% !|
4,397 Rewards Points
USA Ground Shipping Only
Not eligible for Free-Shipping
You Might Also Like
- The MP36PH locomotive will use a sophisticated light piping and LED system to give it directional headlight and taillight functions across all six of its nose lights
- as well as illuminated pre-printed number boards for push/pull operation.
- All cars and locomotives are DCC friendly
- with FR11 decoders available for optional 11-209/210 Interior Lighting Kits with LED.
- Bi-Level cab coaches feature directional lighting for push-pull operation
- with alternate illuminating headlight and taillights with an on/off switch for mid-train operation.
- Smooth rolling blackened metal wheels on all Bi-level cars with all-wheel electrical pickup.
- Kato Product Number: 1068701
- Walthers Product Number: 381-1068701
- Walthers Catalog: 2014 N&Z, page 57
- 1 x MPI MP36PH Chicago Metra Locomotive #416
- 1 x Nippon-Sharyo Gallery Bi-Level Metra Coach #6070
- 1 x Nippon-Sharyo Gallery Bi-Level Metra Coach #6153
- 1 x Nippon-Sharyo Gallery Bi-Level Metra Cab-Coach #8507