This is the Midwest .125" Diameter 40" Carbon Fiber Rod.
- Ideal for lightweight construction of framework, pushrods and wing reinforcement in R/C aircraft
- High fiber to resin ratio for added stiffness
- 40% lighter than aluminum
- Length: 40" (1016mm)
- Diameter: .125" (3.2mm)
- Weight: 0.012oz (.330g) per inch
- Midwest Product Number: 5803
One Midwest .125" Diameter 40" Carbon Fiber Rod
Cutting (abrasive cut-off wheel recommended) and CA glue, GPMR6001 depending on application
When cutting carbon fiber, avoid side cutters as these can crush the rods and separate fibers. Always wear safety goggles and gloves when cutting or sanding carbon fiber.