Carbon Fiber Tube, 40'', .157 OD
This is the Midwest .157" Diameter 40" Carbon Fiber Tube.
You Might Also Like
- Ideal for slipping over a pushrod to increase strength and rigidity
- Constructed using multiple layers of unidirectional carbon wrapped on a mandrel and cured
- 40% lighter than aluminum
- Length: 40" (1016mm)
- Outer Diameter: .157" (4mm)
- Inner Diameter: .098" (2.5mm)
- Weight: 9.95oz (.282g) per inch
- Midwest Product Number: 5821
One Midwest .157" Diameter 40" Carbon Fiber Tube
Requirements & Suggestions
Cutting (abrasive cut-off wheel recommended) depending on application
When cutting carbon fiber, avoid side cutters as these can crush the rods and separate fibers. Always wear safety goggles and gloves when cutting or sanding carbon fiber.