Maine Lobster Boat Kit
This is the Midwest Maine Lobster Boat Static Model Kit. Developed after WWI, the Lobster Boat with its speed, capacity and stability in rough seas is the primary work boat of Maine Lobstermen. This kit is a Skill Level 3 designed for persons with some prior wood boat building experience.
|Retail $119.99 SAVE 26% !|
Out of Stock
Discontinued - No longer available for purchase
You Might Also Like
- All wood model consists of Basswood, Balsa and Micro-Lite Plywood construction.
- Complete metal fittings set.
- Materials to build two lobster traps, three buoys and a display stand
- Two cast metal lobsters.
- Length: 21-7/8" (550mm)
- Beam: 7-5/8" (194mm)
- Height: 14-5/8" (371mm)
- Scale: 3/4"=1'
- Midwest Product Number: 991
One Midwest Maine Lobster Boat Static Model Kit with, rolled plan sheet, instruction manual, two lobsters, pre-cut wood pieces, all fittings and accesories, staysail cloth, clear plastic for windows.
Requirements & Suggestions
Building tools, paint, contact cement, CA glue,
- The prototype on the box was painted using the following colors
- Midwest Prep Primer #41-4 (MIDR7904)
- Midwest Apprentice Boat Kit #910 (MIDR0910)