Sand Viper Kit
This is the radio controlled, electric powered, 1/10 scale, unassembled Tamiya Sand-Viper Buggy Kit.
You Might Also Like
- Chassis DT-02.
- Rear wheel, shaft driven.
- 540 size, transverse mounted.
- Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-101BK with reverse.
- Ball Bearings Full set included.
- Polycarbonate with rear wing.
- Decals Pre-cut, Peel and Stick.
- Tires: Fron 1.1" (28mm) wide, 3.1" (79mm) di Rea 1.6" (41mm) wide, 3.4" (86mm) dia.
- Wheels: Fron 1.4" (35mm) wide, 2.4" (60mm) di Rea 1" (25.4mm) wide, 2.4" (60mm) dia.
- Shocks Four oil filled.
- Bumper Front plastic.
- Main Gear Plastic, 55 tooth Gear.
- Gearbox Differential type fully sealed.
- Suspension 4-wheel double wishbone.
- Steering Direct to servo via servo saver.
- Overall Length: 15.1" (384mm)
- Overall Width: 9.8" (248mm)
- Overall Height: 5.5" (140mm)
- Chassis Weight: 2.3lbs (1041g)
- Wheelbase: 10.2" (260mm)
- Gear Ratio: 9.28:1
Tamiya Sand Viper Buggy with Electronic Speed Control, 540 size motor front ribbed tires, rear spiked tires, disc-style wheels, polycarbonate body with wing and illustrated instruction manual.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Radio: 2-channel with one standard servo
- Radio Batteries: 8 AA batteries for transmitter
- 6-Cell Battery: Stick pack with Tamiya type connector
- Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Spray or brush-on, polycarbonate safe
- Building and track equipment