F-4J Phantom II Jet Aircraft Plane
This is a plastic model kit of a 1/32 Scale F4J Phantom II by Tamiya.
|Retail $200.00 SAVE 24% !|
7,306 Rewards Points
USA Ground Shipping Only
Not eligible for Free-Shipping
You Might Also Like
- Accurately reproduced ionterior and exterior.
- Detailed landing gear with doors.
- Solid synthetic rubber tires.
- Weapons: Mk.82 LDGP, Mk.82 LDGP with extended fuse, AIM-9E Sidewinder, AIM-7 Sparrow.
- pilot figure included.
- Open or closed cockpit canopy.One-piece molded fuselage.
- Die cast metal landing gear strut.
- Detailed pictorial instructions included.
- Scale: 1/32
- Length: 22" (55.5cm)
- Width Wingspan: 14-1/2" (36.8cm)
- Tamiya Product Number: 60308
1/32 McDonnell Douglas F-4J Phantom II Plastic Marines Aircraft
Requirements & Suggestions
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (EXL55594)
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (EXL16018)
- Scissors (XUR9180ET) (TAM74068) (TAM74031)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- AS-20 - Insignia White (TAM86520)
- X-10 - Gun Metal (TAM81010) (TAM81510)
- X-11 - Chrome Silver (TAM81011) (TAM81511)
- X-18 - Semi Gloss Black (TAM81018) (TAM81518)
- X-23 - Clear Blue (TAM81023) (TAM81523)
- X-26 - Clear Orange (TAM81026) (TAM81526)
- X-27 - Clear Red (TAM81027) (TAM81527)
- X-7 - Red (TAM81007) (TAM81507)
- X-8 - Lemon Yellow (TAM81008) (TAM81508)
- XF-1 - Flat Black (TAM81301) (TAM81701)
- XF-16 - Flat Aluminum (TAM81316) (TAM81716)
- XF-18 - Medium Blue (TAM81318) (TAM81718)
- XF-19 - Sky Grey (TAM81319) (TAM81719)
- XF-2 - Flat White (TAM81302) (TAM81702)
- XF-56 - Metallic Grey (TAM81356) (TAM81756)
- XF-57 - Buff (TAM81357) (TAM81757)
- XF-62 - Olive Drab (TAM81362) (TAM81762)
- XF-7 - Flat Red (TAM81307) (TAM81707)
1/32 scale aircraft are now available with all the details you would expect from such large models. Sharp detailing of engine, instrument panel, seat and other cockpit parts. Many metal parts are utilized to make the finished product, not only beautiful, but sturdt as well.
- Decals for three aircraft:
- -United States Nationality Symbol.
- 1: MARINES, USS AMERICA VMFA-333, 5526, 201, "AJ" w/Shamrocks.
- 2: USS ROOSEVELT NAVY, VF-84, 200, 5861, "AE" w/Skull & Cross Bones
- 3: MARINES, VMFA-232, 5822, "WT", "First to Fight" Devil Insignia.
Keep all small parts away from children.