DRIVE 7.2V 4200mAh NiMH - UNI 2.0 Plug
This is a Pre-Assembled 6 cell, 4200mAh Nickel Metal Hydride Battery Pack. NiMH Batteries Have A Different Chemistry Than NiCd Batteries So They Require Different Charging Methods (See COMMENTS).
You Might Also Like
- Pre-assembled NiMH Sub-C size cells for us with 1/10 scale R/C vehicles.
- Also great for electric airplane.
- Offers 50%+ longer run times verses 2000mAh packs.
- Great for endurance racing.
- Higher average voltage means more power verses NiCd packs.
- Ni-MH cells have no discharge memory so there is no need to dee discharge them by shorting out the cells. This damages the cells..
- No need to be recycled, NiMH cells are environmentally friendly.
- Venom Universal Four Plug System allows connectivity between today' four most common battery plugs, Tamiya, Traxxas, Deans and EC3 simply attach desired plug to Venom Plug on battery's wire leads.
- Charge Rate: 1A for extended life, 2A for improved performance
- 10-20 millivolts (.01 to .02V)
- Height: 0.96" (24.5mm)
- Width: 1.8" (47.1mm)
- Length: 5.4" (136.3mm)
- Weight: 11.2oz (317g)
- Maximum Cycles Per Day: Three, with a 1 to 2 hour rest period between cycles
- Dead Shorting: Not Recommended
One Assembled 6 cell, 4200mAh NiMH Battery Pack with Traxxas, Tamiya, Deans and EC3 Plugs
Requirements & Suggestions
- Charger: Having Negative DeltaV or Zero DeltaV Peaking capabilities
- Discharger: Having capabilities to properly discharge batteries
- Do Not dead short the cells after discharging or store them with resistor across the pack. They do not need this and it damage the battery pack. Store cells with voltage in them..
- Use a digital voltmeter if your charger does not have one, to monito the voltage. As soon as the voltage stops rising, the pack i charged. Do not let voltage drop like you would with NiCd cells..
- Charger MUST be able to adjust the negative peak charge rate..
- Heat or overcharging will deteriorate or damage NiMH cells..