|Retail $64.98 SAVE 16% !|
Out of Stock
Discontinued - No longer available for purchase
Trust 1000's of Reviews on Hobbylinc.com
Industry Leading Loyalty Program
Buy - Earn - Save
Buy - Earn - Save
Website security verified by GoDaddy.
Easy, Quick and Hassle Free Returns for 30 Days
Sign-Up for Specials, Coupons, & More
You Might Also Like
← Swipe To View More →
- 10 Authentic Milwaukee Road Cars
- Upgraded PROTO 2000 E7 Diesels
- Completely New HO Scale Models
- Based on 1955 "Twin Cities Hiawatha"
- Correct 8' Wheelbase Nystrom Trucks (GSC 6-Wheel Trucks on Superdome)
- Car Name & Number Decals
- Superb Detail Inside & Out
- Authentic Laser-Sharp Paint & Lettering
- Diecast PROTO Max(TM) Knuckle Couplers
- Produced Especially for Walthers 75th Anniversary
- First Car Arrives November 2007
- From 1935 on, the name Hiawatha symbolized the fastest and best the Milwaukee Road had to offer. As the original Chicago-Minneapolis trains grew in popularity, the road built all-new Hiawatha streamliners to serve Midwestern and Pacific Northwest destinations.
- The entire fleet was refitted in 1948 with 153 new lightweight cars and in 1952, the Milwaukee revolutionized its luxury service with full-length Super Dome cars.
- Now, these great trains are rolling once again, as Walthers celebrates its 75th Anniversary with a complete series of Hiawatha equipment in HO Scale.
- Based on a typical Twin Cities Hiawatha consist of 1955, this amazing new collection features 10 authentic Milwaukee cars, including two different coaches, a parlor, tap-lounge, diner, Railway Post Office, two styles of express cars, and the signature Skytop and Super Dome cars. Available for the first time in plastic with all the standard features of Walthers passenger cars, they're handsomely painted and lettered, and include number and name decals to model a complete consist.
- To meet blistering schedules, you can power your Hiawatha just like the Milwaukee, with new PROTO 2000 EMD E7 A-A Diesels. With superb prototype-specific detailing, accurate bulldog nose, 14-1 gearing and much more, they're the ideal choice to lead your new train.
- PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
- Walthers Product Number: 932-9209
- Walthers Catalog: 2014 HO, page 118