- Measures: 3 x 8-1/8 x 8-7/8" 7.5 x 20.3 x 22.8cm
- Like diamonds on a necklace, hundreds of lighthouses once protected the ocean shorelines and inland waterways. Warning mariners of hazards and serving as a reference point for navigation, many a keeper was called upon to rescue survivors from sinkings and other accidents at sea.
- Now, bring the romance of the lighthouse to your HO harbor with this working model! For the first time in this series, the model includes working interior lights; a flashing light to animate the tower, as well as interior lighting for the Keeper's house. Its timeless design is typical of lighthouses protecting harbors large or small, so the finished model looks great by itself as a collectible, or alongside other buildings in a layout scene. Or, mount it on the edge of your layout, pointing out to "sea," to provide the illusion of a body of water near-by.
- Designed for easy construction, major assemblies simply snap together so only smaller details require gluing. The tower walls are detailed to look like real stucco, while the Keeper's cottage has "wood" siding. Separate doors and clear "glass" windows with fine mullions molded in place are included. And, the main walls and trim are molded separately and in different colors, so no painting is needed to produce a realistic building.
- (Kit does not include decals.)
The #1 Source for Hobby Products!