- Now that more and more layouts are using Digital Command Control, we've revised our entire selection of turnouts to make them DCC-Friendly. These new versions feature electrically isolated frogs and points to eliminate polarity problems that may cause short circuits when decoder-equipped locos or cars with metal wheels enter the turnout.
- These drop-in replacements for existing Walthers Code 83 products come fully assembled with
- Pre-wired jumper
- Isolated frog with built-in connection; an access point allows you to convert to a live frog if desired
- Powered points with correct polarity
- Improved point clearance gaps to prevent short circuits from metal wheelsets
- Insulated tie bar
- Tab reinforcement to hold points more securely
- Option to power frog through switch machines
The #1 Source for Hobby Products!