This is a 1/72 Plastic F-22 Raptor Airplane from Italeri. It's recommended for modelers ages 10 and up.
The F-22 Raptor is an air dominance fighter with much-improved capability over current United States Air Force aircraft and existing fighters of other countries. The Raptor provides a first-look, first-shot, first-kill capability that will give American fighter pilots the edge to win any future conflict. The fighter also has an inherent precision ground attack capability. Threats that the F-15 will no longer be able to counter will be defeated by the lethal and survivable F-22, with its balance of increased speed and range, enhanced offensive and defensive avionics, and reduced observability.
|Retail $27.99 SAVE 29% !|
570 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Plastic pieces attached to sprues and molded in gray..
- Realistic cockpit area and needle-nose in front..
- Detailed landing gear and wheel wells..
- Alternative choices of weapons placement..
- Engraved panel lines on the body of plane..
- Clear piece included for windshield..
- Waterslide decals..
- Clear pictorial instructions..
- Scale: 1/72
- Wingspan: 7-1/2" (19.1cm)
- Italeri Product Number: 551207
One 1/72 F-22 Raptor Plastic Airplane Kit
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Paint: (see MARKING OPTIONS)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Scissors (XUR9180ET) (TAM74068) (TAM74031) (EXL55611)
- Clean Rag
- Water for Decals
- Adult Supervision
- One decal sheet with markings for two aircraft
- 1: Star Insignia, Raptor 01, AF 001, Spirit of America, F-22
- 2: Star Insignia, F-22, ED, AF002
- Airframe and Detail Colors: Dark Gull Gray (FS36231), Gun Metal, Light Ghost Gray (FS36375)