MH-47 E SOA Chinook
Assemble a MH-47 E SOA--Chinook medium transport and Attack Helicopter with this 1/72 Scale Plastic model kit from Italeri. Suitable for modelers age 10 and older.
The Chinook was developed for the U.S. Army during the 60's in its most recent versions. The MH-47 is equipped with sophisticated night vision and satellite navigational systems. The chopper also features efficient defense armament based on various machine guns.
You Might Also Like
- Detailed plastic model for static display..
- Realistically molded characteristics..
- A 3-blade propeller at each end..
- Detailed cockpit..
- Detailed landing gear..
- Large tanks on each side..
- Loaded with external details and armament..
- Windows along each side of the fuselage..
- Illustrated assembly instructions..
- Scale: 1:72
- Rotor: 5" (12.7cm)--single blade
- Fuselage: 8-5/8" (22cm)
- Italeri Product Number: 551218
One Plastic MH-47 E SOA Chinook Model
Requirements & Suggestions
- One Waterslide Decal Sheet with Markings for One Helicopter
- -United States Army.
- Airframe and Detail Colors: -Olive Drab, Dark Gull Gray, Flat Black, Flat White, Silver, Olive Drab, Sand, Gun Metal, Red, Exhaust, Green.