Mirage 2000C Gulf War Anniversary
This is the 1/72 Scale Mirage 2000C Gulf War Anniversary Plastic Model Kit from Italeri. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in gray and clear.
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Italeri Product Number: 1381S
- Decals for three different versions
Requirements & Suggestions
- Hobby knife (RMXR6909)
- Cement for plastics (TESR3512)
- Sprue cutters (HCAR0630)
- Paint (Flat Dark Gull Gray, Flat Black, Gloss White, Flat Olive Drab, Metal Gloss Silver, Flat Gunmetal, Gloss Red, Gloss Green, Flat Insignia Yellow, Flat Light Ghost Gray, Flat Dark Tan, Flat Sand, Flat Light Gray, Flat Non Spec. Intermediate Blue)
The Dassault Mirage 2000C is a single-seat air superiority fighter and it has been a reference point for the French aircraft production. Entered in service in the first part of 80's, it maintained the typical delta wing aerodynamic design but, compared to the previous generation French fighters, the Mirage 2000 has adopted significant technical improvements. Thanks to its SNECMA afterburning turbofan engine, it is able to reach the speed of Mach 2.2. It has a great maneuverability and it can carry a various set of offensive weapons. The Mirage 2000C is often considered the first new generation fighter, produced in Europe, to be entered in operational service. The main user has been the French Army de l'Air that used the Mirage 2000C during Gulf War on 1991.
- One decal sheet with markings for 3 versions
- 1) Mirage 2000C - Armee de L'Air, Escadron de Chasse 2/5 Lle-de-France, Operation Daguet, Al Asha AB, Saudi Arabia, 1990-1991
- 2) Mirage 2000ED - United Arab Emirates Air Force, Al Asha AB, Saudi Arabia, 1990-1991
- 3) Mirage 2000C - Armee de L'Air Escadron de Chasse 2/5 Lle-de-France, Orange, France, 1990
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.