Stirling MK.IV Glidertug/Para Transport
This is the 1/72 Scale Stirling Mk.IV Glider Tug/Paratroop Transport Plastic Model Kit from Italeri. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in gray and clear.
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel.
- Photo-etched detail parts.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/72
- Length: 14.5" (369mm)
- Skill level: 5
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with markings for 4 versions
- 1) Stirling Mk. IV; RAF 299 Squadron, Keevil Witshire; 6 June, 1944.
- 2) Stirling Mk. IV; RAF 295 Squadron Holmsley South, Hampshire 6 June, 1944; RAF Rivenhall, 2 November, 1944.
- 3) Stirling Mk. IV; RAF 620 Squadron, Faiford Gloucestershire, 6 June, 1944.
- 4) Stirling Mk. IV; RAF 295 Squadron, Rivenal, East Anglia, 44/45.
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.