EMD F40PH Metra Chicago #160
The EMD F40PH is synonymous with the Amtrak era of American passenger trains. Although it has been retired from Amtrak service, it operated for over 20 years. It continues to be the motive power for commuter railroads all over the United States, including the Chicago Metra. Over 400 F40PH locomotives have been manufactured by EMD in various configurations, with the Chicago Metra owning the largest number of the surviving units and operating them to this day, alongside the newer MPI built MP36PH.
|Retail $120.00 SAVE 25% !|
2,568 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- "Village of Winfield" Lettering under the cab window
- Equipped with body mounted KATO magnetic knuckle couplers.
- Directional LED headlights with both head and tail lights on the front (for push-pull operation) with illuminated preprinted number boards.
- Equipped with shock absorber construction for smooth and prototypical motion on the track.
- Powerful five pole motor with all wheel electrical pickup and blackened wheels.
- Additional alternate snow plow piece included for tight radius operation.
- Retooled body with Metra style over-cab A/C units and illuminated ditch lights.
- Kato Product Number: 1769102
- Walthers Product Number: 381-1769102
- Walthers Catalog: 2015 N&Z, page 52
Requirements & Suggestions