EMD F40PH Southern California Metrolink SCAX
Originally built and operated in Amtrak service, Metrolink #800 was purchased along with three other units with the intent of being repowered with a 3800 horsepower engine from an ex-UP SD60. While the project eventually was unsuccessful, #800 survived to be put into service pulling commuter equipment alongside MP36PH locomotives, carrying the striking blue and white of the Southern California passenger line.
|Retail $115.00 SAVE 21% !|
2,582 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Equipped with body mounted KATO magnetic knuckle couplers.
- directional Golden White LED headlights and illuminated preprinted number boards.
- Equipped with shock absorber construction for smooth and prototypical motion on the track.
- Powerful five pole motor with all wheel electrical pickup and blackened wheels.
- Additional alternate snow plow piece included for tight radius operation.
- New Commuter-version F40PH locomotives have retooled bodies with over-cab A/C units and illuminated ditch lights.
- Drop in DCC compatible with the Train Control Systems K0D8-C and Digitrax DN163K0D decoders.
- Kato Product Number: 1769005
- Walthers Product Number: 381-1769005
- Walthers Catalog: 2015 N&Z, page 52
Requirements & Suggestions