Switchman w/Lighted Building Assembled
This is an Switchman w/Lighted Building Power-Loc(TM) Assembled Model Railroad Trackside Accessory in HO Scale from Life-Like Trains.
|Retail $24.98 SAVE 24% !|
Out of Stock
Discontinued - No longer available for purchase
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Alert switchman keeps this busy crossing safe. When train approaches he opens door of lighted building and comes out to stop traffic
- with glowing lantern. After last car passes, he goes inside.
- 9" section of track is contained within white, green, and brown shaded plastic landscaping.
- One side features a pile of railroad ties and a railroad crossing sign within a white picket fence. Across the track from this is
- the lighted switchman's building. It is tan with a brown roof and
- door, and sits upon a grey pad surrounded by a white picket fence.
- The switchman who comes out is dressed in blue and carries a red (non-functional) lantern.
- The middle of the piece is a black, two-lane road with a yellow stripe in the middle, and "RR XING" in yellow across each lane.
- The other side has a black pallet on the ground and across the tracks is another railroad crossing sign.
- Unique side-locking track system puts an end to rail joiners. boards, nails, screws, and other tools.
- Solid roadbed base offers durability and support on any surface.
- Assembled track will not bend, and can be picked up, hung on wall or stored under bed!
- Colorful and authentic.
- Detailed pictorial instructions.
- Scale: HO 1:87
- Length: 10" (260mm)
- Width: 6-1/4" (169mm)
- Height: 2-1/2" (65mm)
- Life-Like Product Number: 8310
- Walthers Product Number: 433-8310
- Walthers Catalog: 2015 HO, page 260
One HO Scale Switchman with Lighted Building.
Requirements & Suggestions
- HO Scale Train Equipment
- Some Assembly
- Adult Supervision
Works with all rail-joiner track when used with Power-Link Adapter Track #21314 (sold separately).