Drop In Sound Decoder Kato SD70MAC/AC4400 16-Bit
This is the N Scale Drop In Kato SD70MAC & AC4400 (16-bit) Sound Decoder by MRC.
You Might Also Like
- Interior of the body shell must be modified to accommodate th height of this decoder.
- Two selectable, authentic 8 notch diesel prime mover sounds.
- Lifelike, randomly associated locomotive sounds.
- 16 user selectable different horns and 8 bells.
- 28 accessory functions allowing more sound control than ever.
- Programmable individual sound volumes.
- 1.0 amp capacity.
- Programmable for either 2-digit (1-127) or 4-digit (1-9999 addresses.
- Programmable start voltage.
- Programmable acceleration rate.
- Programmable deceleration rate.
- Programmable top voltage.
- Programmable 14, 28, 128 speed steps.
- Selectable factory default speed curve.
- Supports advanced consisting (CV19).
- Supports programming on the main (OPS mode).
- Compatible with NMRA DCC standards.
- Complies with Part 15 of FCC regulations.
- 10mm, 32 ohm speaker included.
- Follows all NMRA specifications.
- Detailed instructions.
- PCB size: 79mm x 9.8mm x 6.7mm
One N Scale Drop In Kato SD70MAC & AC4400 (16-bit) sound decoder
Requirements & Suggestions
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.