General Returns Policy
- You may return most unopened and unused items purchased from Hobbylinc.com
- No returns are accepted without prior approval by Hobbylinc.com. To obtain approval, use the Online Order Status page to request a Return Merchandise Authorization.
- Return approval must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- Return shipping in non-refundable, unless the return is a result of a Hobbylinc.com error.
- Please note that we only able to exchange an item or provide a refund of the product cost. Store credit is not available.
- Shipping & Handling charges are non-refundable.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, which may be waived if the return is due to a Hobbylinc.com error.
Items that can NOT be Returned
- Any item past the 30 day return period. Exceptions may be made for Christmas presents.
- Any book, video, paint, thinner, glue, aerosol spray, or software.
- All Batteries.
- Any item that is not in its original condition (example: must still be unopened in cellophane wrapping).
- If you receive items that are defective or missing parts due to the a manufacturers error, please contact the manufacturer for replacement parts/items.
- If the manufacturer is unable to resolve the issue, and your order was insured with Hobbylinc.com, a return may be requested for the item. Please see the Insurance section in the Ordering help topic for more information.
- Items received which are damaged, may be returned for exchange or refund.
- Cosmetic defects in packaging are not considered damages. We can not guarantee collector quality "Mint Condition" packaging, so if this is important to you, please do not order from Hobbylinc.com.
- Return shipping and/or re-shipping charges will be paid for by Hobbylinc.com if the order was insured, for domestic orders only. Please see the Insurance section in the Ordering help topic for more information.
- Packages that are undeliverable due to an error in the shipping address, selection of shipping method, or entered by the customer are considered a Refused Package.
- Packages that are refused at the shipping destination are considered a Refused Package.
- Refused Package are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Re-shipping costs will be paid for by Hobbylinc.com if the order was insured, for domestic orders only. Please see the Insurance section in the Ordering help topic for more information.