Eurofighter Typhoon Twinseater
This is the 1/144 Scale Eurofighter Typhoon (Twin Seater) Plastic Model Kit from Revell Germany. Suitable for Ages 10 & Older.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces.
- Finely structured surface details with recessed panel joints.
- Detailed two-seat cockpit.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Two external fuel-tanks.
- 4 METEOR guided missiles.
- 4 AMRAAM guided missiles.
- 2 IRIS-T guided missiles.
- 2 TAURUS stand-off weapons.
- 2 STORM SHADOW.
- Stand-off weapons for the RAF version.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/144
- Length: 4.37" (111mm)
- Wingspan: 2.99" (76mm)
- Skill level: 3
- Parts: 83
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Paint (Matte White, Matte Light Gray, Matte Light Blue, Matte Anthracite Gray, Matte Light Olive, Matte Sea Green, Metallic Aluminum, Metallic Steel, Silky-Matte Fiery Red, Silky-Matte Leaf Green, Metallic Silver, Matte Beige, Matte Blue, Matte Nato-Olive, Matte Black, Matte Mouse Gray)
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- 1) Typhoon T.2, No. 3 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Coningsby, Lincolnshire, May 2013
- 2) Eurofighter, Jagbombergeschwader 31, German Air Force, Norvenich, Germany, December 2009
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.