This model represents the 5th ship to be known as HMS Victory and was launched in May 1765. The ship participated in several important battles with different commanders, but it was as the flagship of Admiral Horatio Nelson at the Battle of Trafalgar the Victory won the most fame. Although fatally wounded Nelson and the British fleet defeated the combined fleet of Spain and France. Today, the Victory is flagship of the Royal Navy's Portsmouth command and is preserved in authentic condition in Portsmouth, England.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in brown and black.
- Finely detailed hull.
- Structurally detailed deck.
- Mounted guns.
- Decorated bow including ornaments.
- Separate railing and ladders.
- Detailed bowsprit.
- Ship's lantern.
- Four anchors.
- Detailed masts with masthads.
- Prefabricated shrouds.
- Yarn for fixed and running rigging.
- Flag chart _ Illustrated instructions.
- SKill level: 5
- Parts: 261
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (EXL16018)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (EXL55594)
- Paint (Sandy Yellow, Matte Earth Brown, Silky-Matte Black, Silky-Matte 'Luthansa' Yellow, Matte Brown, Silky-Matte Fiery Red, Metallic Copper, Silky-Matte 'Luthansa' Blue, Metallic Gold, Matte White, Metallic Silver) Scale: 1/225 Length: 15.74" (400mm) Height: 12.99" (330mm)
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.