LCM3 50' Landing Craft/Jeep with Trailer
This is the 1/35 Scale D-Day Set (LCM3 & 4x4 Off-Road Vehicle) Plastic Model Kit from Revell Germany. Suitable for Ages 12 & Older.
|Retail $124.95 SAVE 21% !|
2,804 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces.
- Limited Edition.
- Landing craft inclusive of off-road vehicle and trailer.
- 6 figures included.
- Structural details on surfaces.
- Movable bow ramp.
- Detailed stand.
- True-to-original reproduction of propelling screw.
- Two movable MG mounts.
- Numerous accessories such as fuel drums and life buoys.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Length: 17.12" (435mm)
- Skill level: 5
- Parts: 291
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Paint (Matte Anthracite Gray, Matte Flesh, Matte Carmine Red, Matte Light Olive, Matte Nato Olive, Matte Blue, Matte Tank Gray, Matte Olive Brown, Matte White, Matte USAF Light Gray, Matte Tar Black, Gloss Night Blue, Matte Beige, Matte Gray, Silky-Matte Wood Brown, Gloss Orange, Metallic Steel, Matte Rust, Matte Grayish Blue, Matte Ochre Brown)
- One decal sheet with markings for serveral versions
- 1) U.S. Navy, Operation Overlord, invasion of Europe, D-Day June 6th, 1944 Normandy (France)
- 2) Royal Navy (GB), Operation Torch, Invasion of Algeire (N. Africa), Eastern Task Force, Apple Beach, November 1942
- 3) Vixen Tor, Vehicle of Maj. Gen. C.H. Gerhardt, Commander of U.S. 29th. ID Blue and Gray, D-Day June 6th, 1944, Normandy (France)
- 4) Royal Navy, Personal Vehicle of Rear-Admiral, Royal Navy Depot, Portsmouth (Great Britain), 1944
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.