Beechcraft GB-2 Staggerwing
This is the 1/48 Scale Beechcraft GB-2 Staggerwing (Traveller Mk.II) Plastic Model Kit from Roden. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
|Retail $49.99 SAVE 21% !|
1,123 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- Engraved panel lines.
- Detailed cockpit and cabin interior.
- Waterslide decals.
- Pictorial instructions.
- Scale: 1/48
- Squadron Product Number: RD0447
One plastic model kit
Requirements & Suggestions
- CA Glue (HLC107) (HLC106) (PAAPT02) (HLC121)
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Paint (Aluminum Plate, Brass, Burnt Iron, Insignia Yellow, Flat Sea Blue, Intermediate Blue, Medium Gray, Zinc Chromate Green, Wood, Leather, Black, White, Steel, Chrome Silver, Sky, Dark Slate Gray, Extra Dark Sea Gray, Cockpit Green, Clear Red, Clear Green)
- One decal sheet with markings for 5 versions
- 1) Beechcraft Traveller Mk.II, FT461, Royal Navy, Aeroplane Armament Experimental Establishment (RAAEE), Boscombe Down, March 1944
- 2) Beechcraft GB-2 Staggerwing, BuNo 23694/ "Black 2", Naval Air Station Atlantic City, US Navy, August 1945
- 3) Beechcraft GB-2 Staggerwing, BuNo Unknown, Naval Air Station Vero Beach, Florida, US Navy, 1944-1945
- 4) Beechcraft GB-2 Staggerwing, BuNo unknown/ "Black 711", location unknown, US Navy, 1943
- 5) Beechcraft GB-2 Staggerwing, BuNo 12334/ "Black 334", VRF-3, Naval Air Transport Service, 1944
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.