British Armoured Car Pattern 1920 Mk.II
This is the 1/72 Scale WWII British Armored Car (Pattern 1920 Modified with Sand Tires) Plastic Model Kit from Roden. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated intructions.
- Scale: 1/72
- Skill level: 4
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Paint (Gunmetal, Matte Light Earth, Matte White, Gloss Black, Light Gray, Matte Natural Wood, Red Leather, Steel, Field Green, Matt Rust, Silver, Khaki Green, Royal Hassars Green, Desert Sand, Light Blue Gray, Red)
- One decal sheet with markings for 3 versions
- 1) Armored Car Pattern 1920 Mk.II, Unknown, No. 1 ACC, No 4 Sect., RAF, Western Desert, Egypt, 1942
- 2) Armored Car Pattern 1920 Mk.II, "Vulture", No. 1 ACC, No. 1, 2 or 3 Sect., RAF, 1936, Iraq
- 3) Armored Car Pattern 1920 Mk.II, "Tigris", No. 1 ACC, NO. 4 Sect., RAF, 1941, Iraq
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.