Zeppelin Staaken R.VI
This is a 1/72 scale World War I Zeppelin Staaken R.VI Schutte-Lanz built, R27/16 Plastic Model Kit from Roden.
|Retail $141.99 SAVE 19% !|
3,294 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
Plastic pieces attached to sprues Accurately reproduced plane construction Detailed pictorial instructions guide you through assembly.
- Roden Product Number: RD0055
One plastic model kit
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (EXL16018)
- CA Glue (HLC107) (HLC106) (PAAPT02) (HLC121)
- Paint (Silver, Copper, Matte Dark Gray, Matte Black, Matte White, Gunmetal, Brass, Bronze, Aluminum, Matte Steel Gray, Matte Natural Wood, Matte Rust, Matte Pale Blue, Matte Gull Gray, Hull Red, Red Leather, Insignia Blue)
Keep small parts and sharp edges away from children Care should be taken when using tools and modeling knives Modeling paint should only be used by an adult in a well-ventilated area.