British LRDG Command Car w/7 Figures
This is a plastic model kit of a 1/35 Scale British LRDG Command Car w/7 Figures by Tamiya.
You Might Also Like
Scale : 1/35
Construction type : Assembly kit
Photo-etch parts : Not included
Decals : Included
Special feature 1 : Length: 157mm.
Special feature 2 : Includes LRDG Chevrolet 30cwt Truck (Item 35092) parts (including 2 figures)
Special feature 3 : Item 35229 Allied Vehicle Accessory Set Z Parts (jerry can, barrels, bags) included.
Special feature 4 : Includes parts to depict weaponry such as Bren gun and Boys anti-tank rifle.
Special feature 5 : Instruction manual and painting guide included for figures.
Special feature 6 : 5 figure parts are product of Master Box Ltd., Ukraine.
- Tamiya Product Number: 32407
1/35 British LRDG Command Car w/7 Crew plastic model kit
Requirements & Suggestions
The LRDG (Long Range Desert Group) was a British unit which served in North Africa during WWII, performing reconnaissance and raiding duties. Their command cars were trucks which had been modified with weaponry, and proved to be a thorn in the side of German units in the area. Now, this comprehensive set, done in collaboration between Tamiya and Master Box Ltd., lets you create your own diorama with 7 figures in realistic poses, a vehicle and accessories all thrown in one box!
- Scale 1/35
- Construction type Assembly kit
- Photo-etch parts Not included
- Decals Included
- Special feature 1 Length: 157mm.
- Special feature 2 Includes LRDG Chevrolet 30cwt Truck (Item 35092) parts (including 2 figures)
- Special feature 3 Item 35229 Allied Vehicle Accessory Set Z Parts (jerry can barrels bags) included.
- Special feature 4 Includes parts to depict weaponry such as Bren gun and Boys anti-tank rifle.
- Special feature 5 Instruction manual and painting guide included for figures.
- Special feature 6 5 figure parts are product of Master Box Ltd. Ukraine.