British Prince of Wales Battleship Boat
The British Battleship Prince of Wales was the second ship of the King George V class. Soon after her completion in March 1941, she was involved in the historic hunt for the German battleship Bismarck. In October she was deployed to South-East Asia to fortify the important British post of Singapore. However, her short career of a mere 9 months came to a dramatic end when intercepted by Japanese bombers in what was to be known as the "Battle of Malaya". Tamiya is proud to add the Prince of Wales as she stood during this historic naval battle to our high quality Water Line Series. Kit also features Japanese planes Type 96 "Nell" and Type 1 "Betty" attack bombers for a complete set to accurately recreate battle scene.
|Retail $37.00 SAVE 20% !|
1,320 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed 1/700 scale model of the Prince of Wales.
- Overall length: 322mm
- Fine detailed weapons, including 35.6cm L45
- quadruple guns, dual-purpose 13.3cm twin guns and 40mm Pom-Pom guns.
- Kit includes 1/700 scale Type 96 "Nell" (3 units) and Type 1 "Betty" (4 units) Japanese bombers.
- Stand and base is included to depict Japanese fighter bombers in flight.
- Scale: 1:700
- Length: 12-5/8" (322mm)
- Width: 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Tamiya Product Number: 31615
- (1) Plastic Model
- (6) Aircraft