Castrol Toyota Toms Supra GT Racecar
During the 1995 season Toyota entered a fleet of their race tuned Supra GT's into this popular event. Packed into the Supra look alike body shell was Toyota's latest racing technology. A 2,140cc, 4-cylinder turbocharged powerplant was taken from Toyota's Eagle Mk.III racing machine, which was active during the '93 IMSA races in the U.S.A. The X-Trac developed sequential 6-speed gearbox efficiently transmitted this engine's awesome power to the rear wheels. Four wheel double wishbone suspension components were taken from another Toyota prototype racer, the TS010. The body shell was extensively modified to obtain even better aerodynamics. Additional air intakes and outlets, oversized fenders and a huge rear spoiler, gave its massive silhouette and even more aggressive appearance.
|Retail $34.00 SAVE 22% !|
1,372 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Complete exterior and cockpit detailing.
- Realistic Chassis Undersurface and suspension.
- Solid Synthetic Rubber Slick Tires.
- Length: 7-1/2" (19cm)
- Width: 3-1/4" (8.3cm)
- Height: 2" (5.1cm)
- Tamiya Product Number: 24163
1/24 Castrol Toyota Toms Supra GT
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- TS-26 - Pure White (TAM85026)
- X-10 - Gun Metal (TAM81010) (TAM81510)
- X-11 - Chrome Silver (TAM81011) (TAM81511)
- X-12 - Gold Leaf (TAM81012) (TAM81512)
- X-18 - Semi Gloss Black (TAM81018) (TAM81518)
- X-19 - Smoke (TAM81019) (TAM81519)
- X-2 - White (TAM81002) (TAM81502)
- X-26 - Clear Orange (TAM81026) (TAM81526)
- X-27 - Clear Red (TAM81027) (TAM81527)
- X-6 - Orange (TAM81006) (TAM81506)
- X-7 - Red (TAM81007) (TAM81507)
- X-8 - Lemon Yellow (TAM81008) (TAM81508)
- X-9 - Brown (TAM81009) (TAM81509)
- XF-1 - Flat Black (TAM81301) (TAM81701)
- XF-16 - Flat Aluminum (TAM81316) (TAM81716)
- XF-56 - Metallic Grey (TAM81356) (TAM81756)
- XF-63 - German Grey (TAM81363) (TAM81763)
- XF-66 - Light Grey (TAM81366) (TAM81766)
- Paint Brushes
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Pin Vise (TAM74050) (ZON37-145)
- File or Emery Board
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Tweezers (TAM74003) (EXL30416)
- Scissors (XUR9180ET) (TAM74068) (TAM74031)
- Water for Decals
- Adult Supervision
- Keep small parts and sharp edges away from children ages 3 and under.
- Care should always be taken when using tools and modeling knives.