German Heavy Tank Destroyer Jagdtiger
This is the 1/35 Scale Panzerjager "Jagdtiger" (SD.Kfz.186) Plastic Model Kit from the Military Miniature Series by Tamiya. Suitable for Ages 10 & Up.
|Retail $80.00 SAVE 20% !|
3,282 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in tan Imposing form of the powerful AFC accurately reproduced Main gun can be assembled in recoiled position Choose from either belt or assembly type tracks 2 torso figures Photo-etched parts Waterslide decals Illustrated instructions.
- Tamiya Product Number: 35295
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (exl16001)
- Pin Vise (tam74050) (zon37-145) (squ10801)
- Tweezers (tam74003) (exl30416) (tes50632c)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Paint (Red Brown, Dark Green, Dark Yellow, Gunmetal, Chrome Silver, Flat Black, Flat White, Flat Brown, Flat Flesh, Metallic Gray, German Gray)
- One decal sheet with markings for 5 different versions
- 1) No.331, 3rd Company, 653rd Heavy Anti-Tank Battalion (Chassis #305020 displayed at Aberdeen Proving Ground) Neustadt an der Weinstrabe, Germany, 1945
- 2) No.331, 3rd Company, 653rd Heavy Anti-Tank Battalion (Chassis #305022 Neustadt an der Weinstrabe, Germany, 1945
- 3) No.332, 3rd Company, 653rd Heavy Anti-Tank Battalion Near Morsbronn, Alsace, Germany, March 1945
- 4) No.331, 1st Company, 653rd Heavy Anti-Tank Battalion Schwetzingen, Germany, March 1945
- 5) No.114, 1st Company, 653rd Heavy Anti-Tank Battalion (Chassis #305014) Eppingen, Germany, April 1945
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger.