German Schamhorst Battleship Boat
The battle cruiser Scharnhorst, which sailed about the Atlantic Ocean at a high speed of up to 32 knots with her sister ship Gneisenau and rendered distinguished services, had the most brilliant career of all the capital ships of the German Navy. The two battle cruisers were famous for their beautiful style. It may safely be said that their well-proportioned shape ranked second to no other battleships of the world.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed exterior including anti-aircraft and main guns, hull, bridge, and radar tower.
- One aircraft for the deck is included.
- Two cutters are included for the sides of the ship.
- A steel weight for the hull is included.
Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 32.1 x 3.5 cm
- Tamiya Product Number: 77518
1/700 German Schamhorst Battleship
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018) or Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Tweezers (TAM74003) (EXL30416)
- Water for Waterslide Decals
- XF-57 - Buff (TAM81357) (TAM81757)
- XF-60 - Dark Yellow (TAM81360) (TAM81760)
- XF-63 - German Grey (TAM81363) (TAM81763)
- XF-66 - Light Grey (TAM81366) (TAM81766)
- Paint Brushes
- Pin Vise (TAM74050) (ZON37-145)
- Toothpicks or Glue Tips
- Adult Supervision
- Keep away from children under 3 years of age.
- Recommended paints are Tamiya.