German Tank Destroyer Marder III M
This is a plastic model kit of the 1/35 Scale German Tank Destroyer Marder III M Plastic Model Kit from Tamiya.
You Might Also Like
- Tan plastic pieces are highly detailed and attached to sprues.
- Pliable tracks add to authenticity.
- Highly accurate static display model.
- Complete exterior and loading breech detailing.
- Movable gun with gunsight.
- Seats and gun fixing clamp can be assembled in two positions.
- Includes one crew figure.
- Other realistic aspects of tank include wheels, fenders, upper hull, armor plating and interior.
- Tank accessories include gun cleaning rod, grouser box, smoke shell case, gas mask case and basket.
- Waterslide decals included.
- Detailed pictorial instructions.
- Tamiya Product Number: 35255
One 1/35 Scale German Tank Destroyer Marder III M Plastic Model Kit.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018) or Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Tweezers (TAM74003) (EXL30416) (TES50632C)
- Water for Decals
- Paint: Gunmetal, Chrome Silver, Gold Leaf, Semi-Gloss Black, Flat Black, Flat White, Flat Flesh, Neutral Grey, Metallic Grey, Red Brown, Field Grey.
- Paint Brushes
- Toothpicks or Glue Tips (ADC121)
- One decal sheet with 5 marking options
- 1: Infantry Div., Tank Destroyer Bttn., Belgium, Spring 1944.
- 2: 348th Infantry Div., 348th Tank Destroyer Bttn., 1st Co., Belgium, Spring 1944.
- 3: 346th Infantry Div., 346th Tank Destroyer Bttn., 1st Co., Netherlands, 1945.
- 4: 561st Independent Tank Destroyer Bttn., 3rd Co., Russia, Summer 1944.
- 5: 616th Independent Tank Destroyer Bttn., Russia, Spring 1944.
A size for the completed model is not supplied by the manufacturer