Japanese Destroyer Kagero
This is the 1/350 Scale Japanese Destroyer Kagero Plastic Model Kit from the Ship Series by Tamiya. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey and black _ New components depicting bridge parts, main mast, aft deck surfaces twin 12.7cm gun mount, twin 25mm machine gun stations, mines an paravane (minesweeper apparatus).
- Waterline or full hull model.
- Display stand for the full hull type.
- Left/right hull pieces with fine depiction of hull panel joints an degaussing cable.
- Metal parts are used to recreate anchor chains and propeller shafts with tough ABS mast and flag staff parts.
- Poly caps are built in to the 3 twin 12.7cm gun turrets and 2 torped launchers to allow rotation.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/350 Length: 13.3" (338mm) Width: 1.22" (31mm)
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Paint (Dull Red, IJN Gray, Linoleum Deck Brown, White, Red, Gunmetal, Chrome Silver, Gold Leaf, Park Green, Flat Black, Flat White, Hull Red, Metallic Gray, Buff, Desert Yellow)
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.