Japanese Heavy Cruiser Chikuma Boat
This is the 1/350 Scale Japanese Heavy Cruiser Chikuma Plastic Model Kit from the Ship Series by Tamiya. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- Model may be assembled as a full hull model mounted on a displa stand or a waterline model.
- The use of small screws enables secure attachment of the hull an deck.
- Highly detailed main gun turrets.
- Gun barrels articulate in 2 different angles.
- V-shaped ventilator ducts and funnels included.
- Mast components are made from ABS plastic for greater durability.
- Photo-etched parts such as aircraft trolleys, catapult rails, an mast braces included.
- Anchor chains and propeller shafts are made with metal parts.
- Floatplanes included and come with display stands.
- Reference Booklet which provides background information for th Chikuma as well as a full color painting guide.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/350
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Paint (Dull Red, IJN Gray, Linoleum Deck Brown, Red, Gunmetal, Gold Leaf, Park Green, Flat Black, Flat White, JN Gray, Flat Aluminum, Metallic Gray, Desert Yellow, Red Brown, IJN Dark Green)
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.