Mitsubishi A6M3/3A (Zeke) Fighter Aircraft
This is the 1/48 scale Mitsubishi A6M3/3a Zero Fighter (Zeke) plastic model kit by Tamiya. For ages 10 years and up.
|Retail $58.00 SAVE 20% !|
2,546 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- New tooling for the main wings, and wingtips.
- Photo-etched parts to depict the wingtip folding mechanisms ar included.
- You can choose to assemble either A6M3 or A6M3a.
- Set includes a seated pilot and 4 standing pilot figures.
- Comes with 3 kinds of markings including one to depict the aircraf of famous Japanese ace Major Shindo.
- Illustrated instructions with paint/marking guide included.
- Length: 7.48" (190 mm)
- Wingspan: 9.84" (250 mm)
(1) 1/48 scale Mitsubishi A6M3/3a Zero Fighter (Zeke)
Requirements & Suggestions
- Sprue Cutter (xur410a) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Modeling Knife (exl16001) (xacx3627) (exl16018)
- Pin Vise (tam74050) (zon37-145) (squ10801) (xacx7144)
- Tweezers (tam74003) (exl30416) (tes50632c)
- Small files (TAMR4046)
- CA Glue (hlc107) (hlc106) (paapt02) (hlc121)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.