Nissan 300ZX Turbo Sportscar Coupe
Since it was first introduced in 1969, the Nissan Motor Company's "Z" has set standards for everyone else to follow. The "Z" has been the most widely produced sports car in the world. In mid 1989, Nissan showed their latest achievement with the 300ZX Turbo. This pursuit of a perfect relationship between car and driver has yielded another superlative sports car with both ride comfort and great handling.
You Might Also Like
- Parts molded in white and gray, plus clear pieces for windows and windshield.
- Static display model features a sunroof.
- Includes left and right steering consoles.
- Realistic rubber-like tires.
- Complete engine detail.
- Silver plated mags.
- Waterslide decals include three sets of plates and speedometer for dashboard.
- Length: 6-3/4" (17.3cm)
- Width: 3" (7.3cm)
- Height: 1-3/4" (4.5cm)
- Tamiya Product Number: 24087
1/24 Nissan 300ZX Turbo