WWI British Mk IV Male Tank with Motor
This is the 1/35 Scale WWI British Tank Mk.IV Male with Single Motor and British Figures Plastic Model Kit from the Tamiya Tank Series. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in gray and tan.
- WWI British Infantry set of 5 figures - Officer, machine gunne and 3 riflemen included (TAMS5339).
- Motorized model.
- Accurately recreated the rhomboid form of one of the firs mass -producted tanks.
- Pre-assembled motor and gearbox unit.
- Metal sprockets trasmit power to realistic link type assembly tracks.
- Unditching log features metal chain for attachment.
- Select open or closed visor flaps and upper hatch.
- Lewis machine gun parts are movable.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with markings for 3 versions
- 1) Glamorgan, G Battalion, Location unknown, 1918
- 2) H45 Hyacinth, H Battalion, near Ribecourt, France, November 1917
- 3) B28 Black Arrow II, B Battalion, Fontaine-Notre-Dame, France, November 1917
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.