4% Incline Starter 2.5'' x 2' each (4)
This Package Contains 4 Styrofoam Pieces of 4% Grade Incline Starters that are 2-1/2" x 24". This is Step-2 among the simplified and improved 5-step layout system for beginners and advanced modelers. It's a Woodland Scenics Subterrain Lightweight Train Layout System for creating an outdoor environment.
|Retail $8.99 SAVE 21% !|
202 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- State-of-the-art model layout system: easy, fast, fun, lightweight, precise, no power tools needed, and non-toxic.
- Use incline starters for humpyards, road crossings, bumpers, and more.
- Subterrain System's precut inclines starters remove the guesswork and complicated calculations.
- Incline sets are ideal for any layout, allowing smooth transition from one height to another.
- Incline sets (not included) add versatility and can be used with risers (not included) to build inclines.
- Optional combinations with inclines, starters, and risers allow the flexibility of making complex layouts simple.
- Lightweight box packaging includes extremely detailed directions.
4% Incline Starters, Pieces: 4
- Woodland Product Number: ST1413
- Walthers Product Number: 785-ST1413
- One Woodland Scenics Lightweight Layout System
- 4 Pieces of 2-1/2" x 24" 4% Grade Incline Starters.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Foam Nails
- Low Temp Glue
- Foam Tack Glue
- Foam Putty
- 220 Grit Sandpaper
- Subterrain manual and video are recommended for creating Subterrain Environments the Woodland Scenics way.
- Incline sets and risers not included with package.