1/41 Virginia American Schooner Model Ship Kit
This is the Latina Virgina 1:41 scale static wooden model ship kit. For Beginning Modelers
You Might Also Like
- Detailed constuction methods allow modeler to form the hull by attaching planking strakes to the false keel and frames.
- Also, each mast must be built and painted or stained for added realism These features and more insure a truly realistic, detailed and rewarding building experience.
- All wood construction features Apple-wood, Ramin, Plywood, Mahogany Brass hardware such as eyebolts, stanchions, rings, hinges and hinge pins, belaying pins and much more.
- Instructions are on a CD ROM (not printed)
- Length: 540mm (21-1/4")
- Height: 500mm (19-11/16")
- Beam: 120mm (47-1/4")
- Scale: 1:41 (3.41"=1 Foot)
- Latina Product Number: 22135
One Latina Viginia 1819 "Schooner", kit. All fittings, rigging, deck and hull planking strakes, plus main mast and bowsprit, instruction manual, assembly manual and 2-full size color sheets with photos of model in actual size, and other information.
Requirements & Suggestions
Wood putty, wood varnish, carpenter's glue, contact glue, CA glue, sandpaper and tools.
General advice about varnishing, masts and sails and the running lines (rigging) are listed in Step-39 of the manual.